"Inside the Mind of Your College Prospect" is a special 26-page eBook report.
We interviewed and surveyed 250 of the top rated college prospects for 2008, getting "inside their mind" to find out how they will be making their final college decision:
The findings were fascinating, and they have helped re-shape the way college coaches approach recruiting since it was first released in the Fall of 2008.
Here's a sample of the insights you'll get on today's recruits:
* What factors influence them into a decision?
* What recruiting techniques did they respond to?
* What could college coaches do better to "connect" with them?
* What ONE factor was the most important in their decision making process? (Hint: It's not what you think...)
* What "outside factors" had the most influence on their decision?
The report includes insightful summaries from the experts at Selling for Coaches, as well as raw statistical data that will help any coach develop a smart strategy when it comes to putting together a winning recruiting plan for their team.
Note: This eBook is sent via e-mail after your order is received. It is not a printed copy, it is a PDF file that you can download to your computer, save and print as needed.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.